The Healthiest Way To Dry Your HairJanuary 3, 2018
Cure Your Dry, Winter HairJanuary 10, 2018
I can’t think of a single person who doesn’t want longer and fuller lashes. Unfortunately, applying fake lashes everyday can be timely and costly. Another alternative to applying daily use false lashes is to get eyelash extensions, however you can expect to shell out at the least $120 and up to $300. While I sure wish I could, most people cannot afford the upkeep of having false lashes on at all times. The ideal situation when it comes to lashes would be to have your natural lashes be long and voluminous. While there are lash serums out there that swear to expedite eyelash growth, most are either entirely chemicals and/or reviewers say that they saw no results after continuous use. These eyelash serums are generally moderately to extremely expensive. Follow our tips and simple home remedies to grow thicker and longer lashes WITHOUT breaking the bank.
Be gentle when cleaning your eyelids and lashes
- Instead of vigorously rubbing your make up off, gently massage coconut oil on your eyelids and lashes, and then blot the oil and makeup with a cotton pad. You will not only remove your makeup, but you will also moisturize the area.
Avoid wearing eye makeup every day
- Eye makeup and mascara can dry out your lashes and irritate your eyes
- Waterproof mascara can be especially harming since it requires more elbow grease to remove. The rubbing and pulling on your lashes can cause them to get damaged or even fall out.
Never rub or pull on your eyelashes
Give your eyes a massage
- Massaging your eyes with gentle pressure with or without oil (such as coconut oil) can promote eyelash growth as well as moisturize your eyes and lashes if using oil.
Apply a warm compress to your eyelids
- A warm compress can unclog pores and deep clean your eyelids and lash lines
Apply oils for hair growth
- Using a spoolie or your fingers, apply the oil to your eyelashes
- Castor oil, cedarwood oil, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, and moroccan argan oil are helpful for repairing hair as well as for encouraging hair growth.
Drink green tea
- Drinking green tea is beneficial for your overall health. The flavonoids in green tea will help to stimulate eyelash growth.
Apply aloe vera
- Use a spoolie to apply aloe vera to your lashes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and then rinse it off in the morning.Aloe vera gel will improve the growth of your eyelashes and will help make them stronger.
Eat onion and garlic
- If you don’t mind having bad breath, you should eat onion and garlic for longer lashes. It has been scientifically proven that consuming copious amounts of onion and garlic can help sped up hair growth.
Apply petroleum jelly
- Use a spoolie to apply petroleum jelly to your lashes before going to bed. Wash off the petroleum jelly with a facial cleanser in the morning. The petroleum jelly moisturizes your lashes which prevents them rom breaking off and falling out prematurely. The conditioning properties will help prolong the cycle of each eyelash, resulting in thicker and longer lashes.
Use your lemon peels
- Olive oil protects, lengthens and conditions eyelashes. Lemon peels have natural antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Soak your lemon peels in olive oils for a couple of dies to create your own all-natural eyelash serum.