Don’t Let Springtime Sun Damage Your SkinMarch 15, 2018
How to Make Your (Fake) Tan Last LongerApril 12, 2018
Growing up, I loved all of the festivities surrounding celebrating Easter every year. Between the Easter egg hunts, egg dyeing, and delicious dinners, Easter has always been a great time to involve the whole family in fun. Get the kids and adults involved this year in not only a pretty egg decorating activity, but a delicious AND pretty egg decorating activity!
What You’ll Need
- Food coloring (I prefer pastel colors)
- 1 Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 6 Cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Pam nonstick spray
- Melt butter in a large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Depending on how many colors you’re using, split the mixture into that many separate bowls.
- Add the food coloring of your choice into each of the bowls.
- Split the rice krispies amongst all of your bowls. Mix together.
- Spray the inside of the plastic eggs with palm, then begin stuffing your rice krispies mixture into the plastic eggs to shape them.
- Remove your rice krispies from the plastic eggs.
*For an optional variation you can add jelly beans, chocolate eggs, or any other candy to the center of your eggs when stuffing them for a fun surprise!